Wednesday 27 November 2013

Party Time...


So I bought this beaut' skirt the other day from ASOS, although it is actually a MANGO skirt. Its a black based skirt with a flecky gold effect over the top and a faux leather waistband at the top. Perfect for the festive party season right? Christmas work party? Night on the town? A meal with the boyfriend? This little number has got it covered!




I teamed it with a V-neck black cami from Topshop and black 'barely there' sandals from River Island. Totally girly and glam, And my watch is by Michael Kors in rose gold. To wrap the outfit up (quite literally) why not add a snug fur coat, let's face it, it's definitely needed here in the UK! I chose my black fur coat from Topshop, such a good old faithful, and so versatile for any look.




 I cant wait for a night out to wear this outfit, but why only wear it at night. Why not wear it in the day with some chunky heeled boots, a Fedora and a leather jacket. Go on, rock it out!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment