Friday 22 November 2013

The 'Cosy' Lunch Date...

This seasons must have...The fluffy jumper. There are so many different, amazing styles in beautiful colours, and what's so fab is that they go with everything, and if you're anything like me you will have a nice collection building in your wardrobe. I love mixing up different materials this season for a gorgeous textured look and the fluffy jumper is the perfect starting point.

I've created what I think is the perfect 'lunch date' look for meeting that special someone or even the girls. I have the Knitted Sparkle Fluffy Jumper in Mint from Topshop at £36 teamed with the leather look Grey Wrap Skirt also from Topshop at £30 and the Popper Boyfriend Coat in white at £58 also Topshop. All recent. The shoe boots I adore and are surprisingly comfy, they are also Topshop but are a couple of years old. The bag which has a beautiful blue and grey floral print, is River Island but is about 5 years old. No matter how many clear outs I do, I can't part with it. Last but not least the necklace which is also recent is from Dorothy Perkins, approx £16.50. 

Oh! The charm bracelet is Thomas Sabo, the charms are all personal to me and range approx I between £15-£50. They have fabulous other jewellery too, so if you haven't recently, you should check it out.


I hope you like the outfit, feel free to comment.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment