Friday 22 November 2013

5 Beauty Products I Can't Be Without...







So if I had to choose 5 things out of my make up bag that I couldn't live without, it would be these, so I thought I'd share them with you. Going clockwise; Topshop False Lash Mascara, MAC Studio Fix Fluid, Loreal Paris Super Liner Brow Artist, Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat and Topshop Cheek Duo.

Topshop False Lash Mascara I was pleasantly surprised with, I mean I love Topshop make-up but I can be quite fussy when it comes to mascara as I'm sure many of you will agree? This one has a great flexible brush that seperates your lashes beautifully and if you only do one coating, it leaves a really soft look, great for the daytime, but if you add a few more coatings, it really gives you that vavavoom, perfect for a night out! The MAC Studio Fix Fluid is amazing! If your like me and you're after a flawless, even finish, that gives you a glow, this is for you! I'm totally in love with it. My shade is NW20 as my skin is naturally quite fair. What's better, is I own the matching concealer for those 'off'' days. Loreal Paris Super Liner Brow Artist has a brow pencil one end and a fix and finish wax at the other for any corrections that are needed. A brow brush is also included. Now I naturaly have very dark eyebrows, so I dont need any help in making them stand out but its great for filling in any sparse areas, as shown below.




Oh the saviour that is YSL's Touch Eclat, it hides those dark circles and shadows from under your eyes. Especially if you're a Mummy life me and your little one wakes you up in the early hours EVERY night! it really does work wonders last but no means least, Topshop Cheek Duo, its a blusher and bronzer in one. It gives you that great slightly flushed look with an added shimmer, just what I think you need for a natural look.

So I thought to give you all an idea of how they look, I would include some pictures.

xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment