Thursday 21 November 2013

A Fresh Start...

 
 
 
 
Hey everyone! This is my first official post and I'm super excited to share a little about myself so you can get to know me. So here we go... I'm Stacey, I'm 24 years old, I have a wonderful boyfriend, Pete, who I love more than I could say and a beautiful baby girl, Maisie, who is my miracle and my everything.

When I'm not on maternity leave I work two jobs, the first as a sales associate at Topshop and the second at UPS. I know, two very different jobs right? I love working at Topshop, it's like walking into a heaven of all my favourite statement pieces for the current season. What girl wouldn't be envious? UPS is a million miles away from this; it's a lot of office clerical work, sitting at a computer, answering phones, helping customers with queries. It can have its tough times, but can also be rewarding when you can help someone... Not really me, but to be honest neither are my dream job. I've reached a point in my life where I feel like I should know where I want to be, but I'm still trying to figure that part out. So for now I'm going to enjoy all the time I have with my family.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment